- To manufacture quality products according to client’s specifications at fair and market competitive prices.
- To perform quality installation services with experienced in-house installation teams.
- To provide a safe and rewarding work environment, promoting the skills of teamwork and communication.
- To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction.
- To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.
- To become the preferred manufacturer and pre-eminent supplier of superior fencing-, steel- and security products to both the local, domestic and international markets.
Who we have done work for:
Liviero Group (Pty) Ltd
Motheo Construction Group
Pretoria National Botanical Garden (SANBI)
Palm Ridge Magistrates Court
Bidvest Protea Coin Group
Astek Property Group (Pty) Ltd
HL Kroon Property Development (Pty) Ltd
Code of Ethics
ROBOTIC STEELWORKS is committed to:
- Professionalism, competence, and ethics in terms of all actions and business dealings.
- Execute its work with integrity and sincerity and in accordance with generally accepted norms of professional conduct.
- Protect the interests and confidentiality of clients & suppliers…
- …and not disclose any information regarding business affairs, trade secrets, technical methods or processes.
- Treat clients and suppliers with fairness, respect, and courtesy and foster good relations with them.
- Conduct business without causing harm other than by fair commercial competitive practices
- Obey the laws, codes and business practices of any country in which it is operating.
- Due regard to public safety, public health, and the public interest generally.
- Apply its knowledge and skill in the interests of humanity and the environment.
ROBOTIC STEELWORKS shall not:
- Willfully infringe any intellectual property rights, as designs, copyrights, trademarks & patents.
- Do anything to harm the reputation of persons or other businesses.
- Deny services to persons on grounds of race, ethnic or social origin, religion, culture, gender, disability.
- Establish any legal entity for the purpose of avoiding disclosure in terms of common law or any legislation.
- Misrepresent facts or make false statements.
- Offer nor accept any bribe for the purpose of procuring business.
- Gaining any other benefit, or engage in any other corrupt practice.